Concert Ukulele Backpack, Heavy Duty Ukulele Case Bag with Storage, Soprano Concert Tenor Ukulele 10MM Padded Bag Retro Western Style
(as of Jul 09,2022 07:43:20 UTC – Details)
Ukelele Bag Detail
1. The tenor ukulele bag is designed according to the shape of the ukulele, which can store musical instruments of 26 inches and below.
2. The widened and thickened handle on the side provides a larger force-receiving area and reduces the fatigue of the hand.
3. The back shoulder strap can be adjusted to the most comfortable length according to the height.
4. There is a super thick sponge cushion interlayer inside to prevent the ukulele from scratching or knocking.
5. When not in use, protect the ukulele from dust.
We welcome you to map and order to create a unique ukulele bag, which is exclusive to you and has your unique style.
Method: Just send us the picture you want to customize, the size of the picture is not less than 3000×3000 pixels.
If you have any questions about the product, you can contact me by email, and I will reply to you as soon as possible within 24 hours.
Have a nice day!
Material: Waterproof Oxford cloth and smooth zipper design, coupled with precise wrapping and routing technology, is more sturdy and wear-resistant, greatly increasing the service life of the ukulele gig bag.
Inside: The side wall of the ukulele case bag has a 10mm soft and thick sponge protective layer and shock-proof cushion to protect your instrument from percussion and scratches. The top of the ukulele head is fixed by a Velcro to prevent damage.
External: Ukulele bag with storage has two soft adjustable shoulder straps, suitable for backpack-style carrying. besides, ukulele backpack has padded side handles, can be carried on the back or hand, very portable. There is also a storage pocket on the back, which is very suitable for placing some small objects, such as picks, music scores, keys, wallets, mobile phones, etc.
Decoration: Very lightweight, only 400g, well-made, Exquisite appearance, can hung on the wall as a decoration when not in use.